Virtual Competition Rules
With the success of the club's virtual meetings, we are planning to hold the final competition of the 2019-20 season, The Member's Photograph of the Year over the internet.
Due to Covid 19, we will only be able to take DPI entries this year, and each club member is welcome to submit one digital image. PhotoEntry will be open for your entries from 2nd July and will close on Tuesday 21st July. Entries will be judged by club members attending the meeting on 23rd July 2020 using an online voting system.
This system has its limitations and allows only one vote per person logged in. Couple may want to investigate whether they can be logged on to two machines (one could be a smartphone or tablet) to enable them both to vote)
We look forward to receiving your entries.
Rules have had to be adjusted due to Covid 19. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept print images - only DPI.
1. This competition is open to all club members whether you have entered any of the other competitions in the season or not
2. Entries are submitted as normal via PhotoEntry. N.B. Normal club rules on image sizing, colour space etc apply. Read these rules here.
3. Each member can submit only one digital photograph
4. Judging will be by members attending the Club virtual meeting on 23rd July 2020.
5. This competition does not count towards any other awards